Get your laboratory furnished or renovated
A LABORATORY THAT MEETS THE HIGHEST STANDARDS
A good laboratory meets the highest requirements and safety standards. Every inch matters when furnishing or renovating a laboratory. Is it an ML1, ML2, or ML3 lab? Are you combining the lab with an office? Is a lockable access lock needed? We design and create a safe, efficient work environment. This is essential in pharmaceuticals.
THE IMPORTANCE OF A WELL-DESIGNED LABORATORY
First and foremost, a laboratory must be a workspace in which you can work safely. That's how you prevent accidents, injuries and exposure to hazardous substances. But those are the minimum requirements. A fully furnished laboratory is also aesthetically pleasing and a place where you can do research efficiently.
BeSpark has specialized in this.
THE REQUIREMENTS OF SETTING UP A LABORATORY
We have the technical and specialist knowledge and we are up to date with the requirements and regulations around setting up a lab, safety and emergency procedures. This applies to all levels of biological laboratories: ML1 as well as ML2 and ML3.
WHAT REQUIREMENTS DOES YOUR LAB NEED TO MEET?
First, we make sense of what is required. What will the lab be used for? Is it a chemical, biological or medical lab? What investigations and analyses are taking place? What is the number of users?
We make an overview that includes:
required spaces and storage facility
Required equipment and instruments (equipment)
special requirements, such as climate control for working with technical gases and regulations in the region.
TESTING AND VALIDATION
Before we deliver, we perform thorough testing, validation and checks on safety measures. This way we ensure you have a safe and well-equipped laboratory that meets all requirements.
ADVANTAGES OF A WELL-EQUIPPED LABORATORY
1. Efficiency - Space is optimized for high productivity and efficient use of resources and time.
2. Safety - The laboratory meets safety standards and all laws and regulations.
3. Quality - Proper finishing of floors, work surfaces and windows and desired connections for equipment.
4. Future-proof - We consider future growth and changes in the design. We call it flexible design.
5. Time-saving - Is your project in a hurry? No problem, we work with tight schedules for design and construction according to the design and build method. This means that design and build phases run parallel wherever possible. This is very efficient and means we can deliver quickly.
Make the impossible possible